Current Job Opportunities
The Green Pea Company is the largest pea growing business in the UK, operating state of the art planting and harvesting equipment. As a long-term goal we are looking to strengthen our team to service and repair our fleet, ensuring reliability to our customer, Birds Eye, whilst maintaining optimum productivity for both planting and harvesting an area of 10,000 ha. We are currently looking for a skilled/semi-skilled mechanic /engineer with a positive attitude to strengthen our team both in the workshop and out in the field, covering east Yorkshire and north Lincolnshire, based at our workshop facility near Howden.
- Maintain and service our modern fleet of Ploeger pea harvesters and precision drills plus other equipment to the company standard.
- Knowledge of modern agricultural machinery electrics and hydraulic systems would be advantageous.
- Commitment to undertake continued training and development
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to work under own initiative but also work within the team
- Holds a current UK driving licence
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude and commitment to health and safety
To discuss this opportunity further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , or to apply please send your CV and covering letter.
Opportunities are available to join our harvesting teams. These are seasonal roles to work shifts between Late June and Late August. The work is all field based moving between locations harvesting peas.
– Hygiene technician
– Pea Harvester drivers
– Pea cart operators
The company operates throughout East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire.
For more information about potential roles please contact Gary Creaser on 01507 353783 or email@example.com